Tuesday, February 23, 2010

K I T C H E N   M O O D   B O A R D S

......................................................................
I've been thinking about renovating our kitchen since the day we saw it at the
open house over 5 years ago..and let me tell you...it was awful. I considered
myself a visionary. (i'll dig up some pics to post). Well now that we're seriously
talking about renovating i had to do a few little mood boards so everyone who might
be involved knows what i'm going for. I have hundreds of photos i've been collecting
over the years...been reading tons of magazines and forum posts. I think i'm finally ready.
The fact that this'll probably be a partly d.i.y. experience has me pretty freaked out.
I think these images have really helped our 'dear architect cousin' who's advising and will
hopefully help our contractor when we find that amazing-cheap-perfectionist-type




.

.....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment