Tuesday, February 23, 2010

W H A T   I ' M   R E A D I N G

......................................................................
Just wanted to give a 'shout 'out' for the happiness project.
The author boils it down as "what i've learned as i've test-driven the wisdom
of the ages, the current scientific studies, and the lessons from popular culture.
it's possible to be happier by taking small, concrete steps in your
daily life."
What a great read! There's so many little nuggets that really get me thinking.
Like "Just because something is fun for someone else doesn't mean it's fun for you."
I can't tell you how many times i felt like i should enjoy something because
doesn't everyone enjoy shopping with girlfriends. I don't i actually cant stand it.
Whew. that's better!


......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment