Wednesday, September 15, 2010

B I K E   L O V E

......................................................................
anyone who knows me well, knows i absolutely love bicycles and riding my bike
around the city (and anywhere else of course!). there's so many gorgeous bikes
out there that are perfect for commuting without looking like an idiot or someone
who couldn't find the tour de france. bikes prefect for the city are bikes that put you in
more of a relaxed, upright position...and frame of mind! With more and more people
out riding bikes on the growing number of bike lanes it's just gonna get better and better!

i'd been meaning to write a 'bike love' post with all my current bike crushes...
then i saw someone on a gorgeous navy blue Linus and it literally stopped me in
my tracks...so minimal and utilitarian...yet kind of romantic, no?

pictured below:
Linus inspired by french bikes of the 50's
Abici Uomo made in Italy
Kronan based on the 1940's swedish military bike
Gazelle Oma made in Holland (Oma mean grandma)
Bowery Lane made right here in NYC






......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment