Tuesday, November 16, 2010

T H O U G H T S   O N   P L U M B I N G

......................................................................
since our kitchen is pretty much planned...just waiting for materials...we can now really put some thought into the bathroom that's being renovated alongside the kitchen. it's a good sized room that isn't going to change as far as placement of things...the most affordable configuration is what's there now...with new beautiful fixtures of course! let's keep it simple people!

on a recent trip to my in-law's house in las vegas (my biggest fans!) i was inspired by their guest bathroom and detachable hand-shower head that simply takes the place of a regular shower head. no fancy body jets or shooting steam...just a good idea tastefully done. so i'm going to give it a go and hope our opinionated plumber doesn't shoot me down.
here's a look at some of the faucets and fixtures i'm thinking of.

......................................................................

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love our hand held shower. Aside from the looks, it's so convenient for cleaning the shower, bathing the dog, hosing down gardening shoes, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear there's a handheld shower fan out there. It seems to be a rare feature...it makes so much sense though!
    Diy, I love your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete